----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick H Radtke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dmitry Melekhov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: 2.3.1 replication and deliver problem

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

Patrick Radtke wrote:

Maybe check the log on your replica. Possibly something is going wrong with sync_server (though it seems unlikely since sync_client -u works)

Yes. Something is wrong with sync_server.

Feb 3 09:10:28 backup syncserver[1899]: Fatal error: Virtual memory exhausted

I saw this problem quite some time ago.
What Operating system are you running? How much memory do you have?

This is Novell SLES9 (someting like Suse 9.1), machine is single p4 with 2Gb RAM.

Anyhow, as a work around we did two different things.

Thank you, I'll try this workarounds.
More interesting is ,certanly, to find a bug... ;-)
Unfortunately, I have almost no time, but I'll read sources...

Thank you!