Marc G. Fournier wrote:
So, it would be passing:

SETQUOTA "user.cotton" (STORAGE none)

to the backend ... again, if none == an integer #, the quota gets set, so it looks like the syntax itself is right, but 'none' is wrong ...

Is anyone doing this with PHP that has gotten around the above issue? Is there something obviously wrong with the way the SETQUOTA is being generated?

Based on pear bug http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=2657 I created a patch against IMAPProtocol.php the solves this problem and a few others I saw with quota support. I updated the bug but it appears as if some line wrapping happened. Try the patch from http://files.bluecamel.imap.cc/ instead.

If you have problem with it let me know.

--
Scott Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Linux Technology Center