Hi List,

"We need to make sure that Cyrus server with Open-Xchange is capable of handling 2-3 Tera bytes of mail database store. We need to keep large size of mail databases on SAN devices. If somebody is already having this kind of setup or known with the proficiency of Cyrus IMAP Server. Please help"

1. Is one Cyrus is capable enough to work for 1-3 Tera bytes
2. Will there be any issue of speed of the mailing system while keeping large size mail storage database with the Cyrus server?
3. What would be the Cyrus configuration/architecture for this setup.
4. OR is there a way to archive the old mail (inbox/sent)on the server so that the users can access/search the old mails at some later stage.

Regards

Masud Girkar