Hello everyone,  I really hope someone can help me here.  I have cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-8.1 installed on a RH9 server with Squirrelmail connecting int.

I have accounts created and I can connect to them through SM.

I have another server set up with postfix-2.2.9-1 that I built from source.  SM can send out emails but when someone sends an email to teh domain my cyrus server refuses the lmtp:inet:192.168.1.83 connection from my postfix main.cf file

Can anyone point me in the direction of tutorials or help with setting up a system where the SMTP is on a different server than the imap mailstore?

Thanks in advance.

Hank