Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 03:17 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

you can't easily have [EMAIL PROTECTED] within Cyrus ... so, I have clients create first_last, and create an alias that delivers to that "central mailbox" ... I just have to extend mailadmin to allow for adding aliases to the virtuals table next ...

And why not? I have it working. (although I'm not 100% sure since I only
have it as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I didn't try [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I'm
sure it's do-able

It is 100% possible and not difficult at all to use... so long as unixhierarchysep is turned on.

Cheers!,

--
Carl P. Corliss

Words of Wisdom: