On Apr 4, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Michael Johnson wrote:

On Apr 4, 2006, at 2:26 PM, Ken Murchison wrote:

You will most likely want:

reconstruct -r -f <parent mailbox of deleted hierarchy>

So to be clear:

bash$ cyradm --user cyrus localhost

<enter password when prompted>

cyradm> reconstruct -r -f /path/to/cyrus/imap/j/user/joe_schmoe/

I figured this part out...

reconstruct -r user.realname

However, this didn't work.

The directory was restored from backup tape to the path and should show up using the lm command as user.realname.SubFolder if I understand it correctly.

I couldn't run reconstruct with -f at all. My version is 2.2.8 if that helps.

I tried creating the mailbox and it didn't appear to destroy anything. After that, I did a reconstruct -r on the new mailbox and it seems like it might have worked. I'll hopefully hear from the user soon.

-Michael