Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:
2006/4/19, Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Khalid Mehmood wrote:
What is the expected release date of
cyrus-imapd-2.3.4?
Hadn't even thought about it?

Is there a particular fix that you are looking for?

Hi. I'm not sure if this what i need is in 2.3.3.

But what with murder support for sieved ?

There has been Murder support for Sieve from day one. timsieved sends referrals to clients, and sieveshell then connects to the referred backend.

I've read recently, that there is no proxy service for this
and client should connect directly to backend.

I want to use squirrelmail with avelsieve, but this
has no right to work with multiple backends...

Am i right ?

Any Sieve client that uses the MANAGESIEVE protocol with a Cyrus Murder should be written to handle referrals.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer