We had a strange exception here, a user's inbox could be replicated without problems, but doing it for a second time does not do it.

sync_client was invoked like this:

sync_client -v -u XXXXXXXXX

Jul 28 10:52:17 priscilla sync_client[21326]: RENAME received NO response: Rename failed user.XXXXXXXXX -> user.XXXXXXXXX.Uni: Operation is not supported on mailbox Jul 28 10:52:17 priscilla sync_client[21326]: do_folders(): failed to rename: user.XXXXXXXXX -> user.pXXXXXXXXX.Uni Jul 28 10:52:17 priscilla sync_client[21326]: Error in do_user(XXXXXXXXX): bailing out!

sync_client seems to try to RENAME the Inbox to the subfolder "Uni" which is complete nonsense.

It is the only mailbox where this appears.

Replicating in mailbox mode does work however.

I did a mailboxes.db-Dump (ctl_mboxlist -d) and could not find any inconsistencies with that user's mailboxes, including the one named "Uni".

Anyone had the same problem? :) Difficult to submit a bug report because I can't tell the exact condition when this appears.
The username was replaced by "XXXXXXXXX" for privacy reasons.