Hi!

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 16:49 +0200, Simon Matter wrote:
[...]
> > I'm in the process of upgrading cyrus-imapd-2.2.13 (from
> > Debian-3.1/Sarge) to cyrus-imapd-2.3.7 (from RHEL-5/CentOS-5) on a
> > system with approx. 25k mailboxes.
> >
> > We are using quite simple sieve scripts for vacation and 2.3.7
> > duplicates (into the local inbox) all emails which trigger an outgoing
> > vacation mail.
>
> I'm not sure I completely understand your situation and what your problem is.
I can give more details:

If I have the following sieve script, everything works fine and each
(non-Spam-)mail appears once in the INBOX (since we have the "keep"
there)
require [ "fileinto", "vacation" ];
if header :contains [ "X-Spam-Flag" ] [ "YES" ] {
fileinto "INBOX/Spam";
} else {
keep;
}
If I add a "vacation" statement (with a known working local email
address) as in