Hi,
reconstructing not in the cyradm reconstructs mails and folders, not the quota that I need to reconstruct :-/
localhost> reconstruct *
reconstruct: Mailbox does not exist
localhost> reconstruct user.*
reconstruct: Mailbox does not exist
localhost> reconstruct
usage: reconstruct [-r] mailbox
localhost> reconstruct -r -f
usage: reconstruct [-r] mailbox
localhost> reconstruct -r
usage: reconstruct [-r] mailbox

  Thanks
  J.K.

Cituji Simon Matter <simon.mat...@invoca.ch>:

   Hello,
   after copying mails to the new server and reconstructing emails
with a command "sudo -u cyrus /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/reconstruct -r -f
user.<username>" seems to be all fine. But after some fights with
plugin for check quota in the Squirrelmail I tried a command for
listing quota in the "cyradm". Command mentioned above didn't
reconstructed usage. Reconstruction of the usage works fine only in
the "cyradm". But it doesn't accept wildcard "*" to reconstruct all
mailboxes. So there is a question - how to reconstruct all ? Any ideas ?

Did you try simply "reconstruct -r -f" without mailbox name?

Simon

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu, zacnete pouzivat metody overeni puvody emailu zminene vyse. Dekuji. My domain use SPF (www.openspf.org) and DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) policy and check. If you've problem with sending emails to me, start using email origin methods mentioned above. Thank you.