Assuming Linux?UNIX,

log onto the machine, run the command: last

Take the newest entry for each user.

Perl is your friend.

On 04/10/2013 12:51 PM, Santos Ramirez wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I am hoping that someone can help in getting last login date for all of my users. I know about the .seen files. Is there a better more exact utility that I can use. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Santos U. Ramirez

Linux Systems Administrator

National DCP, LLC

150 Depot Street

Bellingham, Ma. 02019

Phone: 508-422-3089

Fax: 508-422-3866

santos.rami...@natdcp.com <mailto:santos.rami...@natdcp.com>

This email and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, do not copy or forward to any unauthorized persons, permanently delete the original and notify the sender by replying to this email.

To Unsubscribe:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. -Samuel Adams

To Unsubscribe: