Hello all:

Recently I have been trying to install and configure Postfix + Cyrus + Sasl
auth (with smtp auth) and i found the following problem. I have installed and
configured Cyrus, Postfix and Sasl, and everything is right until smtp auth.
When I edit the /etc/default/saslauthd file and I change the line OPTIONS="-c
-m /var/run/saslauthd" by OPTIONS="-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd"
where postfix chroot directory is, and i run dpkg-stateoverride with 750, 7 for
root user owner and 5 sasl group, I restart those services and after do that, I
got the smtp auth but Cyrus authentication service fail, then I can't to access
through imap service. Somebody have configured those daemons before? Im using
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS OS.

Thanks in advance

To Unsubscribe: