Quoting Nic Bernstein <n...@onlight.com>:

[...]

Per,
I've created an issue #2248 for this on GitHub, and have just created PR #2249 which addresses it.&nbsp; Thanks for your feedback.

As for the FreeBSD path changing issues, that's up to the package creator.&nbsp; Please let them know.

Cheers,
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -nic

1: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2248
2: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/pull/2249

Thanks.

Some more observations,

- When placed in START section, "squatter cmd="squatter -R -n squatter", the process does the log and then just vanishes and does nothing more while the "squatter" log just grows.

- When under DAEMON with the -d option added to the above, it keeps running.

Is this the expected behaviour?

Further, while poking around, I found in cyrusdb_lmdb.c:
"cryusdb_lmdb(%s): %s", db->fname, mdb_strerror(mr));
which presumably is a speling error :-)

To Unsubscribe: