Thanks for the report, will pass this along to the maintainer of the FTP server
and see what's up.

In the meantime, Cyrus downloads are also available over HTTPS, here:
https://www.cyrusimap.org/releases/

I've also CC'd this to the info-cyrus mailing list for others' info.

Cheers,

ellie

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018, at 12:53 AM, MichaƂ Jankowski wrote:
> I have no idea what's the proper way to report problems like this, so
> there it goes:
>
> The download/ftp repository isn't working. For quite a while, I'd say.
> Like this:
>
> $ ftp ftp.cyrusimap.org
> Connected to ftp.cyrusimap.org (128.2.12.202).
> 500 OOPS: failed to open vsftpd log file:/var/log/vsftpd.log
> ftp>
>
> Cheers
>
>    MJ
To Unsubscribe: