Thank you so much Ellie!!

I would test, read code when needed and finally attempt the upgrade... I
think this coud work.... should say I'm in testing phase still,

I'll keep you informed :)

Cheers!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.sarenet.es