On 1/2/19 9:31 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Wed, 2019-01-02 at 09:20 +0100, chose wrote:
I've unexpunged messages in the mail box, all is recovered but the
flag "deleted" persist, so Roundcube see the email as deleted and
the emails are grey.

Yes, this is correct.  Unexpunge unexpunges, it does not undelete
[delete in IMAP being a flag].  This a feature, not a bug [IMAP handles
deletes in a consistent, reliable, sane, standard way vs. the hackish
behavior implemented by most MUAs].

    Did I missed some step to full  recover emails ?

Run unexpunge with -d

 -d     Unset the \Deleted flag on any restored messages.

They are fully recovered; you can mark them as undeleted via the
client.

To Unsubscribe: