>> some days  ago I  changed my  archive group from  nnfolder to  nnml with
>> these lines in .gnus

>> (setq gnus-message-archive-method '(nnml "archive"
>>                                       (nnml-directory "~/Mail/archive")
>>                                       (nnml-active-file
>> "~/Mail/archive/active")
>>                                       (nnml-get-new-mail nil)
>>                                       (nnml-inhibit-expiry t)))
>> (setq gnus-message-archive-group
>>        '((if (message-news-p)
>>           "misc-news"
>>            (concat "mail-" (format-time-string "%Y-%m")))))

>> But now I have in Summary this line for archive:

>> nnfolder+archive:mail-2007-05

>> And when I try to select this I cannot see anything: how could correct?

Another possible cause is that there has already been the file
named "~/Mail/archive/mail-2007-05", which archives past messages
in the nnfolder format.  It prevents Gnus from creating the nnml
group with the same name.  Because the nnml backend requires to
make a directory of which the name is a group name.  I confirmed
it with a new user account that I made for testing this issue.
If it is true of your case, I think it can be solved in this way:

1. Make a temporary nnml group with a unique name.  For instance,
   type `G m temp-2007-05 RET nnml RET' in the group buffer.

2. Open the nnfolder+archive:mail-2007-05 group using `C-u SPC',
   type `0 C-M-t M-< C-SPC M-> B m', and enter the name of the
   temporary nnml group that you made.

3. Exit the summary buffer, move the cursor to the
   nnfolder+archive:mail-2007-05 group, and type `C-u G DEL' in
   order to delete that nnfolder group throughly.

4. After the nnml+archive:mail-2007-05 group is created, move
   all the messages from the temporary nnml group there and
   delete the temporary nnml group as you did in 2. and 3.

Regards,