On 15 Dec 2014, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> Loris writes:
>
>> Does anyone know the status of gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar?
>
> It is working well for me.

It is not yet in Debian's GNU Emacs 24.4.1, but I just loaded the file
from Savanah. And during testing, Gnus sent an accept response to one
invitation! Kudos!

I had a quick look at the comment, (but) I would appreciate more
documentation. For instance, I did not yet manage to add an event to my
diary file. (~/diary). Does that require org integration?

--
Q:      How many IBM CPU's does it take to do a logical right shift?
A:      33.  1 to hold the bits and 32 to push the register.