Winston <w...@ubeblock.psr.com.invalid> writes:

> Hikaru Ichijyo <ichi...@macross.sdf.jp> asked:
>> Is there any way I can make cancelled messages just go away?  (After
>> all, they don't even exist anymore...)
>
> 'x' ?

The reason that (gnus-summary-limit-to-unread) wouldn't work for me is
because I'm setup to display old emails in all mail groups.  I only
limit to unread in newsgroups.

So, I'd like a way to get rid of cancelled articles even while read ones
are still visible.

It's possible there may not be a way to do it, since Gnus seems strongly
biased toward treating everything as a newsgroup, and thus may assume
that you never see old articles by default, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

--
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent