Björn Bidar via "Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the
GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)"
<info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:

> Hey,
>
> Is it possible to save these information in IMAP e.g. if I more than one
> computer?

The way I do this is by keeping the relevant gnus files (and
many others) in sync across numerous devices with an rsync
methodology.  Of course rsync is just one way; there are many
others.

It would be cool to do this with IMAP but I've never seen a
way to do so.  I'd be happy to be wrong about this, of course.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

- Via GNU/Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB

  • ... Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
    • ... Bob Newell
      • ... Björn Bidar
    • ... James Thomas