yeti@tilde.institute 2024-02-12 05:55 [+0000]:
> Maybe that depends on the theme loaded?

That could be, but *I* didn't change anything between Emacs28 and
Emacs29, so if it's a new theme, it came with Emacs29. And I still
wonder where that knob sits that I need to tweak.

... and I believe it pertains to font properties and "font-lock" stuff
(for want of a more precise term), as the line-height differs within the
same buffer/window.

The search goes on ... 😉

> I'm using the Tao theme, still running Emacs27, screenshot attached.

Thanks. You are on some Linux distro, right? (Just curious if it
my problem pertains only to macOS.)

I wonder what would happen if you were to try that with Emacs29?

                                Cheers,
                                  /Liman