IEC Update: Free Microsoft OneNote Webinar for Educators
----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Cochrane
To: ACEM Listserv
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:42 AM
Subject: IEC Update: Free Microsoft OneNote Webinar for Educators

IEC Media & Tech Committee,

Please forward to District Tech Coordinators

Jerry Cochrane

FREE Webinar & Software - Microsoft Office OneNote
Live Jan 20 1:00PM-2:30PM Pacific Time

Click below to sign up for the 60 minute webinar
http://www.educationwebcasts.com/Webcast.aspx?i=4108

Get tips on how OneNote can help you organize class materials and class work,
create collaborative work environments, and share workspaces. In this webinar
we will cover:

- Getting Started with OneNote
- How to get organized with OneNote
- Organizing class materials & class work
- Creating collaborative work environments

*FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND THE LIVE SESSION WE WILL SEND YOU A FREE COPY OF ONENOTE

*View the LIVE webinar and complete the survey at the end to receive a FREE
copy of Microsoft Office OneNote!

*Offer good only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of
Columbia actively employed as K-20 teachers/faculty members at accredited
educational institutions in the US. Limit one (1) copy of Microsoft Office
OneNote 2007 per teacher / faculty member. All proof of academic status must be
received by February 15th, 2009. Offer expires at 11:59 PST on February 15th,
2009, while supplies last, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer is
non-transferable except as otherwise provided herein. Taxes, if any, are the
sole responsibility of the recipient. Any Award(s) returned as non-deliverable
will not be re-sent. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for shipment of your Award(s).

Before we can send you a copy of Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 you will need to
provide proof of your academic status. No order will be shipped until a valid
academic ID is received.. We will place your order on "hold" until we receive
your valid academic ID. Upon receipt of your academic ID, we will ship out your
order. You can send your academic proof one of the following ways:

1. Fax a signed copy of the letter to 425-708-6649, ATTN: TeacherTech
2. Mail a signed copy of the letter to: Microsoft, One Microsoft Way, Attn:
TeacherTech - Lincoln Square/20257, Redmond, WA 98052.
3. Email a signed copy/PDF of the letter to teach...@microsoft.com

Acceptable Forms of Academic Proof: (Any one of the following)
- Dated Faculty ID Card
- Dated, current class schedule
- Letter from school on school letterhead
- Recent faculty/staff payment stub (please black out salary information)

Nancy Ramsey
K-12 Academic Account Manager

6050 Oak Tree Blvd., Ste. 300, Independence, Ohio 44131
Phone          216-986-1360
Cell Phone   440-554-6561

<<image.png>>