Good morning fellow computer techies and nerds,

Well for the ones who don't know me I am the Tech at Sac Community School District,
but not for very much longer. I was offered a position at ISU and I'll be starting in
a few weeks.

If you know of anyone or interested in a full time tech position let me know and I'll
forward the contact information or answer any questions you might have.

take care everyone and have fun at the meeting on Thursday

Charby

Christian Charbonneaux
District Technology Coordinator
Sac Community Schools