eSchool News wrote:

"School Technology News Service"

eSchool News Post daily School Technology News to your site for FREE!

(please forward to your Webmaster)

Dear Webmaster,

Now you can automatically have School Technology News posted on your website with our new "School Technology News Service."

It's FREE and easy to get started, and all the news headlines are automatically posted on your site once you sign up.

This exciting FREE service will provide your schools' web site with news that's dynamically rich, integrated, relevant, and easy-to-manage. Fresh news and content from eSchool News will also increase traffic to your school or district's web site-while informing key stakeholders on how new technologies are assisting educators like you all across the country. And because it's free, you won't have to tap into your technology budget.

Below are two examples of content that we have created for you to use on your web pages. Option 1 is automated so the headline changes daily. For Option 2 you'll need to place the code from our page as often as you'd like.

OPTION 1 OPTION 2

California schools to benefit from $1.1 billion Microsoft settlement

New Ohio law tightens enrollment requirements for online schools

eRate bust signals crackdown

Maine laptop access expanded to poorer students’ homes

Study probes technology’s effect on math and science achievement

Just visit our free content page at http://www.eschoolnews.com/exchange and sign up!

Then you'll have access to our top news articles and information which you can display throughout your site ... wherever you want ... whenever you want.

For more information about this program, feel free to call me at (800) 394-0115 x 130) or send an eMail to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

P.S. You may only use the headlines and links -- you may NOT copy the text of the story. If you would like to reproduce our stories on your site, please contact Gregg Downey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more information.

We value your membership. If for some reason at this time it is inconvenient for you, you may discontinue your subscription by simply sending a "Blank" email to the following address: leave eSchool News contentexch-List.

Back to the top

© 2003 eSchool News

COPYRIGHT 2002 eSchool NEWS. All rights reserved.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

-- ---
Nancy Movall
Instructional Technology Consultant &  School Improvement
Arrowhead Area Education Agency 5, ISC-West
1235 5th Ave South
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
ph: 800.669.2325 x.5533  (IA)
ph: 515.574.5533