From: Scott Fosseen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] Recycle Reminder

Just a reminder I would like the list of equipment you would like recycled
by the end of the day today.  So far only two schools have given me there
information.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Arrowhead AEA
www.aea5.k12.ia.us/aeaphone.nsf/web/fosseenscott -
"When the grammar checker identifies an error, it suggests a
correction and can even makes some changes for you." - Microsoft Word
for Windows 2.0 User's Guide.