Greetings all,

After the last tech-coordinators meeting in Storm Lake, there seemed to
be interest in a couple of things.

1.  A class this summer in Windows 2000 Server
2.  Microsoft's Class Server

I am in the process of setting up Class Server 2.0 as I type this, there
will be more info to come on it.  I am also planning on setting up a
2000 class this summer.

I would like to get some preliminary info on the following subjects
about the class.

A. Who has an interest in attending? (this does not commit you to
registering, just a preliminary count)
B.  What dates work best for everyone?
C.  What would you like to learn?
D.  Where would you like it to be? i.e. (Fort Dodge, Pocahontas, Storm
Lake)

Please reply to me directly and not the list serv.

Thanks for your time on these issues.

Call or e-mail any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.

Lance L. Lennon
Network Engineer
Arrowhead AEA
515-574-5477 or 1-800-669-2325  ext 5477