Hi,
I just wanted you to know that all of your middle schools will be
receiving a Polycom View Station videoconferencing unit as part of the
E2T2 project and yesterday, I participated in an ICN session through my
videoconferencing unit.  It was an ICN session delivered right to my
office- and the quality was excellent!

I would like to have a training day for tech-coordinators when we are
ready to distribute the videoconferencing units and at that time I will
explain the simple procedure for hooking up to an ICN session. Please
note however, that not all schools are participating the first year, so
you may not be receiving your videoconferencing unit until next year.

I think the videoconferencing units will have many uses beyond our
"Enhancing Education Through Technology" Middle School Reading
Achievement project-  so please feel free to use the machine in as many
ways as possible.

Nancy
-- ---
Nancy Movall
Instructional Technology Consultant &  School Improvement
Arrowhead Area Education Agency 5, ISC-West
1235 5th Ave South
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
ph: 800.669.2325 x.5533  (IA)
ph: 515.574.5533
fx: 515.574.5326

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea5.k12.ia.us]