We allow no one to install software that was not purchased by the school.
 In doing this there is no problem with licensing or owner ship of the software. If
you allow anyone to load software.  You will start having other problems with the
computers like registry or conflicts with other programs.

PS. This is to all techs. I will be leaving Schaller-Crestland to pursue fun is the
sun in south west Florida. My last day is June 13th.
Hoping all of you a great year for 2003-2004.
My new e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You
Lewis Jacobsen
Technology Coordinator
Schaller-Crestland Comm. Schools
300 South Berwick
Schaller, IA. 51053
P.O. Box 249
Phone  721-275-4266
Fax 712-275-4269
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/10/03 04:54PM >>>
Our school district is installing new computers for the staff.  I would like to know
how other schools handle this.  We have discussed policies and if we should allow
teachers to install software.  Give me some input as to what your school district
does.

Thanks

Keith Stoeber
Technology Coordinator