Okay,

Here is the final list of attendees for the Windows 2000 Server Class
June 23 -27

Tammy Turnpaugh         - Saint Edmond
Tom Strickland          - Saint Edmond
Pam Gutschall           - Prairie Valley
Vicki Johnson           - Prairie Valley
Cindy Seehusen          - Prairie Valley
Sarah Freking   - Bishop Garrigan
Bruce Stevens   - WLVA
Mike Linde              - Pomeroy Palmer
Keith Stoeber   - Sioux Central
Rex Peterson    - Rockwell City Lytton
Brent Hilton    - Armstrong Ringstead
Caroline Thompson       - Humboldt
Dan Fluckiger   - Southeast Webster
Ann Bloomquist  - Southeast Webster
Mark Johnson    - West Bend
Donna Bonstetter        - West Bend Mallard
Murray Gafkjen  - Clay Central Everly
Danielle Hesse  - Storm Lake
Jackie Fonley   - Algona

Please check to make sure that your names are spelled correctly and that
my list is accurate.

Class time is 9:00 - 4:00

The location is Suite 12 at the Trolley Center in Fort Dodge. (I have
attached the map)  There will be parking passes available the first day.

I have 5 machines available to use, therefore I am asking that 15 of you
bring your own machines (by machines I mean newer computers with
keyboard mouse and monitor) If you absolutely can not do so, please let
me know.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me

Lance L. Lennon
Network Engineer
Arrowhead AEA
515-574-5477 or 1-800-669-2325  ext 5477