I'll bet Microsoft doesn't care whether 95/98 work with W2k Server SP4. Since Win
95/98 are both "retired" products on the Microsoft lifecycle chart below they don't
support it or even test new products with it.

Windows 95      31-Dec-2001
Windows 98 Second Edition       30-Jun-1999

On Friday, August 22, 2003 12:18 AM, George Tuttle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Techs,
>
>    I'm writing this late at night after experiencing some
>strange network behavior and finding what I think is the
>cause.  I couldn't reliably sign on the network with 95  or 98
>machines after upgrading one of my faster domain controllers to
>service pack 4.  Removing service pack 4 made the problem go
>away.  Anyone else experience the same problem???
>
>George
>
>George Tuttle
>Technology Consultant
>Pocahontas Area Schools
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>P 712 335-4848
>F 712 335-3420

---
[This E-mail Scanned For Viruses By Declude Virus Scanner]
[This E-mail Scanned For Spam By Declude JunkMail]