Over the summer we upgraded all lab computers to OS X Jaguar.  I am now
experiencing problems opening Pagemaker (6.5)  It works on some of the
computers, but not on all.  All my other OS 9 applications seem to be
working fine.  Also, when I log on as administrator it works.  I'm guessing
it has something to do with home folders/directories?  Any suggestions as to
what I'm missing?  I have a yearbook teacher getting impatient.  Thanks!
-Jackie Fonley

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]