Looks like I hit the send button a little soon on the last email message

Remington's is at the corner of HWY 71 and HWY 9 in on the Southeast side in the Great Lakes Mall.

Again please let me know if you will be coming to Remington's Thursday night via email.

Here is the complete Friday Agenda

Updated Agenda
9:00 - 11:00am - Kevin O'Neil from Apple.  TBA

11:00-12:00pm - Sophos Anti-Virus - Blaster, So-Big and other worms.  How to be part of the solution, not the problem.

Noon-12:30pm - Lunch by the Lake

12:45pm - 1:15pm - Esthervill Schools - Terminal Server

1:15-3:30pm - Cisco/Vital/Spirit Lake Schools -

Details of Sessions
Apple - Kevin O'Neal.  I have asked for a Apple Restore How-To session.  I also asked what other hot topics he would like to present.  When I have a final decision I will update this agenda.

Sophos AV - Sophos has a state contract on their AV product.  Sophos AV supports Windows, Mac and Linux.  Their Enterprise product will push the AV program and definitions to the workstations.

Lunch will be a "Picnic" with grilled burgers, chips, salads, and drink for $8.00

Estherville will demo their Windows terminal server solution where they are using one physical computer to provide up to 5 workstations.  The configuration would be 5 monitors, 5 keyboard/mice, 5 speakers, 1 computer.

Spirit Lake Community Schools with Cisco and Vital.  This will showcase their IP Phone system used throughout the district, and information on their Wind Turbines.  Presentations will be at The Inn, and after we will have a walk-through highlighting the districts network and wind turbines.

Thanks
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
The winner of this game is going to be whoever has the most points on
the scoreboard at the end of the game.  - football commentator John
Madden