1.      At what grade level do you start giving students their own
network accounts?

We start at 6th Grade.

2.      Are student passwords assigned by you or chosen by students?

Students fill out a acceptable use form at the beginning of middle
school and again at high school.   Passwords are assigned at the middle
school, and they choose their own (on the acceptable use form) at the
high school.

3.      What do you do if a student forgets his/her password?  Is there
a fee involved?

No fees, I have a user administrator at each level to reset passwords
if needed.

4.      What do you do if a student wants to change his/her password?
Is there a fee involved?

Usually if a user wants to change their password, they have a pretty
good reason, so we change it.  Again, no fees.

Jim Kerns Jr.
District Network Administrator
Spencer Community Schools
[EMAIL PROTECTED]