areas.  You will also get a sneak peek of our 2004 reading strategies
program.  We hope you can attend this free event.

When:
Thursday, October 23, 2003
12:15 am ? 12:45 pm: Lunch provided by Tom Snyder Productions
12:45 pm ? 2:45 pm: Interactive Demonstration and Q & A

Where:
Heartland Area Education Agency 11
Woodside Branch Office Suite 26
6900 NE 14th Street
Ankeny, IA 50021

Please R.S.V.P. by October 6th, as space is limited.
Contact Cami at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 1-800-342-0236 x372.
If you are unable to attend, please forward this invitation to a
colleague.
Each guest will receive complimentary software.

-- ~PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF ADDRESS~

Nancy Movall
Instructional Technology Consultant for School Improvement
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency
Storm Lake Office
824 Flindt Drive Suite 105
Storm Lake, IA 50588