Nice to hear from you Bruce.  It is after 6:00 and I am at PT Conferences.  I bet you
don't miss those in your retirement.  Take care!

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA  50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-3919       (li),'  ((!.-'
Fax 712-469-3131

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/06/03 05:59PM >>>
Just to let you know I am still alive and kicking I thought I would let you know I
have been listening in.  Congratulations to George and my condolences to Poky.  Those
poor people don't know what they are in for.  I suppose George will go to DM Army
depot and try to steal more stuff.  Make sure you don't take the Supt. with you this
time George.  Lance sounds bored so I better go over and mix things up for him on an
off day I guess.  Lance is right though, I think more was learned from the list serve
than you realize.  I always enjoyed seeing who was having the same trouble I was and
it felt good to know I wasn't just stupid.  Well maybe, but Lance and Scott always let
on like it was not something I did.  Any way having a pretty good start to doing other
things but I have to admit I miss the coordinators and the everyday stress.  For you
guys out there that don't know me, I am just a sweet old man that never got things
stirred up.  Unlike Jon, Tim, George, and Lance.  Are there any plans on getting a
group tour of Tim's million dollar office?  I heard through the grapevine that the
legislature got so tired of hearing from him they just went ahead and gave him a bunch
of money to shut him up.  There is still hope Jon, keep nagging!  Too dang cold to
golf right now but come January I think things will be looking up.  See you guys

Bruce Stevens (retired)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea5.k12.ia.us]