I thinking about going out to their liquidation auction and buying up spare parts :)

Maybe I will take George with me (might be a military base nearby)!

From: Lance Lennon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:40:00 -0600

>John,
>
>Are you telling me that Big Ol Al's Discount Garage Built Computers went
>under?  Who would have ever thought that would happen?  What is this world
>coming to?
>
>Can I use anything other than a rhetorical question?
>--
>Lance L. Lennon
>District Technology Director
>Eagle grove Community School District
>515-448-5143
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea8.k12.ia.us]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.