Hello,

The December 11th Info-Tech meeting will be held at Jefferson-Scranton High
School.  The complete agenda has not been set yet.  Tim is going to cover
the following things at the meeting.
Sasi SMS
Compaq/HP Insight Manager to monitor servers
ObjectPlanet Probe to monitor network usage
Intermapper to monitor network usage
Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) to monitor Windows Server OS
Track-It Work Order System
There will also be a tour of his new Network Operation Center.

The tentative agenda will be
9am-10am - Open Discussion Time
10am-Lunch - Session(s)
Lunch @ the RAM Restaurant
Lunch -3pm - Sessions

I will send out a completed agenda and map to the location before the
meeting.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn
better than a 'C,' the idea must be feasible."
A Yale University management professor in response to Fred Smith's
paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service.  - (Smith went
on to found Federal Express Corp.)