        From: JON W HUESER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 12/5/2003 2:08 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [info-tech] Looking for a program[Scanned]

        We are looking to purchase a new typing program for our elementary school.
The thing is we would like a program that besides teaching the kids to type also will
include exercises that will help with language arts and reading.  We are trying to
focus our energy on reading and this would get our computer instructor a little more
involved.

        I would also like something that would progress from like 3rd grade thru 6th.
I would like a program that has different level of difficulty.

        I know this is asking a lot but I was wondering if anyone out there is using a
program like this.  The only one I have seen that is close is Bernies Typing Travels
(www.berniestypingtravels.com)

        Jon W. Hueser
        Comp/Tech. Coord.
        East Greene Comm. Schools
        405 12th Str. South
        Box 377
        Grand Junction, IA  50107
        Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
        Fax:  515-738-5719
        Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

        The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

        If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

        Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.

<<winmail.dat>>