Techs,

    Anyone using WAMP??  Stands for Windows, Apache webserver, MySql database, and PHP scripting language.  Apache, MySql, and PHP are normally in the realm of linux or unix.  I installed their windows versions on an XP pro machine along with a free website management program called postnuke.  Also, has anyone worked with postnuke.  They are awesome and deserve a better look.  Hate to re-invent the wheel, so if anyone has used any of these, I would appreciate some feedback before I invest a lot of time (very little money) in pursuing them any farther.

George

BTW  The radars are in place but I haven't received any license numbers.