From: "Arriola, Lori Ann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:37:54 -0600

Hi Scott - we have rescheduled the Insight Manager seminar for next week
1/21.  I strongly recommend taking advantage of this event to learn
about Insight Manager.  At this event we will have a large set of
equipment and much software to demonstrate. It would not be as effective
trying to a demonstration at a customer site with only one server.  I am
certainly interested in your team seeing this product, but the best way
is to attend this event in which we have invested the funds that will
provide the best presentation to our customers.

 http://www.hp.com/large/events/2003/insight_manager

Thanks Scott.

Lori Arriola
Hewlett Packard
 ~ Invent ~
Public Sector Account Manager
515/226-0155

For Immediate Assistance Please Contact:
Pre-Sales Assistance - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 888-202-4682 x70105
Order Status and Processing - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 888-202-4682 x7528