I am looking for a contract that would free us from any legal problems with giving our
local library a high speed connection to the internet thru us.  They are going to use
a LAN extender and then go thru our router to get to the Internet.  We are not getting
paid for this service and I have to give their firewall an IP address.

I just don't want us to have to pay any cost or legal fees if they have a patron that
does something illegal.  They control the computers pretty good, but I want to cover
myself on this.

Has anyone done anything like this and have a contract I can copy????

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.