Did anyone else see Linde's title:

Director of Athletics and Technology.

I thought mine was strange since I put in Scoreboards, but he has the strangest combo!

Since we never see him at meetings, I just figure he now goes to all of the AD
meetings instead!

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.