Do any of you have an external Imation drive for a mac?  We have one the
secretary used to back up her JMC data for 200-2001.  Now she wants to
burn that data onto a CD, but the drive doesn't work so she can't read
it.  If any of you have a drive that might read her disk, we could send
you the disk and have you save to a zip disk,
burn it on a CD or help me think of another solution.
Thanks.

--
Donna Bonnstetter Tech Coordinator      West Bend-Mallard Community School
Box 247           West Bend, IA 50597   [EMAIL PROTECTED]