From: "Julia Jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 8:02 PM
Subject: [info-tech] JMC Lunch Module

I'm looking for some input.

Does anyone out there use the JMC lunch module?

What type of hardware, scanning process, Poing of Sale input, etc. are you
using?

Do you like it?  We use AccuScan--but our machines are just too old, so
thought it best to start exploring ideas.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

[This E-mail Scanned For Viruses By Declude Virus Scanner]
[This E-mail Scanned For Spam By Declude JunkMail]

---