Ann

From: "George Tuttle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:14:43 -0500

>Techs,
>
>    I don't remember everyone that wanted in on our projector
purchase of about one hundred units so I'm sending this out to
everyone.  If you're interested in seeing the unit, send me an email.
The Proxima C110 (also known as the InFocus X2) is a new 1500
lumen DLT projector costing, in quantity, around $900.

>George

week be sufficient for your testing?  If I have the C110 shipped to
you what shipping address should I use?  I will give you an update
later in the week once I know for sure what day I'll get the C110.
Thank you for your patience.

--
Ann Bloomquist
Elem. Tech Coordinator