I had to break in the new week since msot of us start in a few
weeks.......remember......to the blonde techies......it is just a little funny...

A blonde woman goes into a department store an tells
the salesman she wants a pair of pink curtains.
He assures her they have a good selection of pink
curtains.  He shows her many textures, prints and hues of
pink fabrics.  Once she has finally picked out a pink
floral pattern, the salesman asked her "What sizes do you
need?"

She replies "Just 15 inches."

He exclaims "15 INCHES?! What room are they for?"

She says, "I only need one, and it's not for a room.  It's
for my computer  monitor."

The surprised salesman exclaims, "Miss, computers do not
have curtains."

The blond says "HELLOOooooooo.... I've got windows!"

Sent via the WebMail system at pom-palm.k12.ia.us