Scott,

Hope you are enjoying your summer.  Where can I get more info and sign up information on ITEC?  Thanks!!

Jim Kerns
Spencer Community Schools
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(712)262-0339

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/13/2004 5:41:17 PM >>>
I have updated information on our September meeting.  Please visit
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/technology/tech_meetings/
for the latest information.  I have most of the agenda complete and have
confirmed the location to be at "The Inn" at Okoboji.

I will let you know when the agenda is complete as well as how to register.
Hope to see everyone there.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
     Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.
                     - Popular Mechanics, 1949