Okay,

So call me dumb.  Is there a brochure for the ITEC conference or are we
supposed to register not knowing what is being presented?

The only pages I could find were calls for presenters.

Any way,  hope everyone is ready for the kids, cause they are coming.
--
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is
by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause