From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of JON W HUESER
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] XP question

My brain must be dead because I can't figure this out.  I need to be able to
map a network drive on XP so that all kids get that drive (for our PAWS
software).  If I map it when I login, it only appears for me.

How do I map a network drive in XP for all users to use?????

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.