Todd Smith wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have a laserwriter bridge that we may purchase.

Thanks,

Todd Smith

Technology Coordinator

Gilmore City - Bradgate

There use to be software by that name that allowed you to a printer that had trouble using TCP printing. There might even be a copy on the old service care cd's put out by Apple. Or are you talking about the AUI/MUI that is required by the older 16/1600 or even the 630's. I won't have time til Monday to do any treasure hunting.

Good luck

Murray Gafkjen
Clay Central Everly